So I finally decided it was time to put the fried food and champagne down and do my first post of 2012. As much as I would love to continue this post and tell you how avoiding these 2 vices of mine are my big resolutions for 2012, I just simply can't. The truth is I hate making new years resolutions...and I REALLY love fried food and champagne. Don't get me wrong, I love setting goals and all but the whole making a new years resolution list has never been my thing. Maybe a new years list is just too official and the commitment of it all freaks me out? Who knows. If I were to make a list though, an unofficial list that is, it might be something like this....
1. Only eat fried food and drink champagne on
special occasions weekends
2. Stop rapping when I drink
3. Shop more. A lot more.
4. Re-learn how to sleep in.
5. Learn at least one Beyonce dance,
but never do it in public.
6. Brush my hair.
7. Limit my youtube obsession to 1 hour a night.
8. Stop organizing the apps on my phone.
9. Re-Watch every episode of The Wire...again.
10. Take my next new years resolution list more seriously.
HAPPY NEW YEARS!