Thursday, December 29, 2011

Crushing: Jennifer Lawrence






My girl crush on Jennifer Lawrence started when I saw her in the movie Winters Bone. It then turned into full blown obsession when I saw her walk the red carpet at the 2011 Oscars wearing that gorgeous red Calvin Klein collection dress. Ok well actually, before obsession there was jealousy and rage. I mean not only is she young and a phenomenal actress but she is also stunningly beautiful with a killer bod...if that doesn't spark some sort of split second feelings of jealousy and rage in you, then your an alien. 
Flash forward to last week after my semester ended and when I decided to give in to all the hype and start reading the Hunger Games. The second I started reading the books I was hooked. The second I saw that there is going to be a movie with Jennifer Lawrence playing main character Katniss, I almost cried I was so happy. Not only am I looking forward to seeing some of my favorite books come to life and Jennifer Lawrence in action, but I also cant wait to see what she wears to the movie premiers. With my total nerd obsession with the books and major girl crush, I think its safe to say you will be seeing a lot more of her in future posts.


Photos via Elle Magazine and ASOS Magazine

1 comment:

Leave me your thoughts and don't forget to follow!