Sunday, October 16, 2011

New Kid On The Block






After breaking up with Southern California, I had no doubt in my mind about rebounding with San Francisco. After almost six years of being romanced by this city I am proud to say the relationship is still going strong. Factor in my incurable addictions to fashion, music and art and you have one hell of a match. Great shopping, amazing concerts and art shows, eclectic and fashionable street style...its hard not to get inspired in this city. So I figured I would jump on the blog wagon and document it - just like my personal style and taste I promise it will be all over the place. 

Skirt:Hy & dot (From Mira Mira), Shirt:Insight (From Mira Mira), Shoes:Aldo, Sunglasses: Ray Ban



<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3084968/lo-life?claim=8gddcd7gkth">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me your thoughts and don't forget to follow!