Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Crushing: Julia Sarr-Jamois




If you read street style and fashion blogs then you have definitely seen and herd of Julia Sarr-Jamois. The 24 year old fashion editor for Wonderland Magazine is pretty much amazing wrapped up in adorable. Combine her crazy cool hair and stunning beauty with the fact that her style is to die for and the result is one big girl crush. If she was my real life friend I would live in her closet, but for now I will just have to stalk her on the internet and look to her for inspiration. Kinda the same thing.




Photos via Wikifashion 

7 comments:

  1. I love her!! She pulls everything off so nicely, I can't stop stalking her and others .... ♥ your blog. following you now. check out mine if you have time.
    chocolate-closet.blogspot.com
    jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute outfit!.. Wonderful.. Very unique in style!

    Much love from the SABO SKIRT girls!
    ❤SHOP: www.saboskirt.com
    ❤BLOG: www.saboskirt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. When saw the photo where she's wearing that bright yellow skirt in tumblr I knew this girl has an amazing sense of style. Great post and lovely blog you have. :)
    http://eglesstylediary.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. googling images of julia sarr jamois led me to your blog and i am so glad it did! i love it and have had a lifelong love affair with the city by the bay. your blog just became a regular on my rotation of ones to visit!

    -amb
    http://amberthegirlone.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love her style. i was just looking for pics of her for my blogspot and came across your site. keep up the good work xx

    www.everydaylikethis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave me your thoughts and don't forget to follow!